Do other dogs find my dog unattractive?

I suspect other dogs find her unattractive because after first meeting her, they ignore her. I haven't had her spayed since I am hoping for puppies but nothing ever happens. I put her in with male dogs all the time...What can I do to make my dog more…

I suspect other dogs find her unattractive because after first meeting her, they ignore her. I haven't had her spayed since I am hoping for puppies but nothing ever happens. I put her in with male dogs all the time...What can I do to make my dog more…...
    General Dog Discussions : Do other dogs find my dog unattractive?...

• Do other dogs find my dog unattractive?

Do other dogs find my dog unattractive? General Dog Discussions
      I suspect other dogs find her unattractive because after first meeting her, they ignore her. I haven't had her spayed since I am hoping for puppies but nothing ever happens. I put her in with male dogs all the time...What can I do to make my dog more desirable to other dogs?Help!

Do other dogs find my dog unattractive? General Dog Discussions
    • No. That's wrong. You don't just "put her in" with male dogs to get puppies. That's really irresponsible. Get her spayed. You're going to get a lot of crap for this stupid question, and I have to say, deservedly so.

• Have you shown this dog to its championship? Has it been checked for health conditions (heart, bones, eyes etc)? Has it got a pedigree with a long history of champions (possibly from big time shows)? If not, then you should not be breeding this dog. If your dog is breeding quality you should be using a mentor. I'd suggest looking up breeders (with quality dogs) & having them discuss this with you.

• Dogs do not think in terms of desirable or not desirable. That is what separates human from animal. Female dogs can only get pregnant when they are in heat. There is a certain window for them to get pregnant.