How do I get rid of the 6 full grown florida foxes living under my shed?

I was told It is against the law to trap and relocate them and it is against the law to shoot them in a residental area. I was told to get bear urine and mix with garlic, let it stand for 3 days and then spray were you dont want them, I can not find the…

I was told It is against the law to trap and relocate them and it is against the law to shoot them in a residental area. I was told to get bear urine and mix with garlic, let it stand for 3 days and then spray were you dont want them, I can not find the…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get rid of the 6 full grown florida foxes living under my shed?...

• How do I get rid of the 6 full grown florida foxes living under my shed?

How do I get rid of the 6 full grown florida foxes living under my shed? Other Pet Discussions
      I was told It is against the law to trap and relocate them and it is against the law to shoot them in a residental area. I was told to get bear urine and mix with garlic, let it stand for 3 days and then spray were you dont want them, I can not find the bear urine. They are full grown and getting to be a nuisance. We do not feed them. Help I need to get them out of here.

How do I get rid of the 6 full grown florida foxes living under my shed? Other Pet Discussions
    • spray water w/ a little chili peper powder under the shed. then wait. change to a different strong scent and repeat the next day.repeat last sentence until they move out.good photo op though.

• Try putting down cayenne pepper all around the perimeter under the shed, so rain will be less likely to wash it away. They hate this stuff, but it won't harm them or the environment. You will have to replenish it from time to time, of course.

• Is there a particular race of subspecies of fox that is called the Florida Fox? I believe that there are two types of foxes found in Florida, the Red Fox and the Gray Fox. The Red Fox is not native to Florida, so a Florida Fox is probably the native Gray Fox.

• I agree you should not be hunting them in a residential neighborhood. That could be dangerous!I would also not try poison. Neighborhood pets could get into it and die. You're also (1) probably breaking the animal control laws and (2) not going to find "fox" poison. It would be cruel to guess how much to give them and have them sufferng for days.You can mail order predator urine from outdoor supply companies. Just google for it.Why not wait until they're out of the shed on their rounds (probably late at night) and then just board up the ways they're getting in?Look around for the # of Wildlife Rehabbers in your area. They can give suggestions on how to handle this. Google was good to find this out.