What can be used to seperate Betta Fighting fish in an aquarium?

The fish should be able to see each other and water has to be able to circulate throughout all chambers?

What can be used to seperate Betta Fighting fish in an aquarium?

The fish should be able to see each other and water has to be able to circulate throughout all chambers?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What can be used to seperate Betta Fighting fish in an aquarium?...

• Separate tanks. Betta fish aren't the best roommates; they'll kill each other.

• A separator, I think that was pretty obvious. Bettas can still jump over or find the smallest hole and squeeze through though so the best thing you can do is put them in separate tanks. Bettas seeing each other all the time isn't good either, they can become very stressed and stressed fish have lower immune systems and can get sick more easily.

• the only way to really separate Bettas is to remove all but one from your aquarium. the reason is,like their name says,they are fighting fish and more than one in each aquarium is gonna mean trouble. they will fight till one is dead,so that's why you need 1 aquarium for each Betta that you have. that's the ONLY sure way to separate them.

• Use plexi glass or plastic, or got to wal mart, they have seperaters you can make one 10gal aquarium into 3 aquariums. despite there size they dont need a huge ammount of room. but plastic or plexi glass works the same as those seperators.

• IF YOU HAVE A NORMAL FISH TANK I HAD A PLASTIC BETTA ATTACHMENT THAT WOULD SUCTION CUP TO THE INSIDE OF THE 20 GALLON TANK. TO THE TOP OF COURSE BECAUSE BETTA'S NEED TO BREATHE AIR AND THE WEIGHT OF THEIER FINS WOULD CAUSE THEM TO DROWN IN A BIG TANK. IT HAD WHOLES SO THE BETTA'S COULD GET THE QUALITY OF WATER THE OTHER FISH HAD.(PLUS DIDN'T NEED TO CHANGE WATER LIKE A FISH BOWL.) ALSO THE ONE I HAD HAD 4 SECTION WALLS SO I COULD HAVE MORE THEN ONE. OR TAKE THEM OUT AND HAVE ONE BIG SWIMMING AREA. PLUS THEY WERE DIVIDED BUT COULD SEE EACH OTHER IF YOU LIKE TO SEE THEM FLARED UP. GOOD LUCK