How do you tell the sexes on white doves?

I have white doves and I don't know how many males and how many females I have.Is there any one that can give me a hint?I notice that some sing and bowe down at the same time as if this is a mating gester.Any thing on this I would appreciate it.

I have white doves and I don't know how many males and how many females I have.Is there any one that can give me a hint?I notice that some sing and bowe down at the same time as if this is a mating gester.Any thing on this I would appreciate it....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you tell the sexes on white doves?...

• How do you tell the sexes on white doves?

How do you tell the sexes on white doves? Other Pet Discussions
      I have white doves and I don't know how many males and how many females I have.Is there any one that can give me a hint?I notice that some sing and bowe down at the same time as if this is a mating gester.Any thing on this I would appreciate it.

How do you tell the sexes on white doves? Other Pet Discussions
    • I got this from a perosn who raised doves as a kid,look at the head,if it is bigger it is a male or if it is a female it is a little smaller.The female will usally make a laughing noise.And please don't take your bird to the vet to get it sexxed...Thats how my friend lost his favorite bird*cry*....So if you love your bird lease don't do that!

• Hi, I have some white Doves, I breed them. A blood test would tell you for sure, some old time breeders can swear that by feeling the pelvic bone, The is another way to see but its hard to guess it is easier to know if you have a pair that you know allready thats a pair I can tell who is who, males will coo and bow there heads to the female, the hens gigil like laufging they