How do you get Two House Cats To Stop Fighting?

They are siblings, a male and female cat. Usually they just ignore each other, but lately they have been fighting alot. I just moved into a bigger better apartment, and I was wondering if that had anything to do with it. Last night I almost lost it on my…

They are siblings, a male and female cat. Usually they just ignore each other, but lately they have been fighting alot. I just moved into a bigger better apartment, and I was wondering if that had anything to do with it. Last night I almost lost it on my…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you get Two House Cats To Stop Fighting?...

• How do you get Two House Cats To Stop Fighting?

How do you get Two House Cats To Stop Fighting? Other Pet Discussions
      They are siblings, a male and female cat. Usually they just ignore each other, but lately they have been fighting alot. I just moved into a bigger better apartment, and I was wondering if that had anything to do with it. Last night I almost lost it on my male cat for beating up my female cat. 2am in the morning making her screech at the top of her lungs, no one in the apartment building is going to be happy with me, so I need some solutions here. Thank you so much in advance!

How do you get Two House Cats To Stop Fighting? Other Pet Discussions
    • HAVE TOU HAD THOSE CATS FIXED IS THE FEMALE IN HEAT BY CHANCE IF SO SHES FIGHTING THE MALE OFF BECAUSE ITS HER BROTHER ... DANG CAT'S HAVE SEX TO AND IN YOU CASE THEY DON'T KNOW THE OLDER THEY GET IF THERE FAMILY ????MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TALK TO THE VET AND SPINKLE A LITTLE CAT NIP ON THERE TOYS THEY WILL MELLOW TOGETHER OK OR MY ADVISE IS KEEP THEM IN A SEPARATE ROOM BUT THAT DON'T WORK FOR LONG SPEND MORE TIME WITH THESES ANIMAL'S TRAIN THEM MY CAT COMES WHEN I WHISTLE"S AND I LET HER HAVE HER CAT FREEDOM TO I LET HER IN AND OUT....GOOG LUCK I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES AT CAT FIHGT... LMAO

• that happens sometimes when there's two or more together.(at least in my house) sometimes one of them tries to dominate and will "stalk" one of the others.it happens almost every day and sometimes i do have to intervine. i make sure that she knows i'm mad at her-i usually say no! and clap my hands, and she quickly gets the message.

• Seems like they maybe establishing their territory. The move itself is a big world shaker and thats why they are acting psycho. If I were you, I would seperate them at night when you are sleeping. Move them into different rooms every night so they get the scent of the other in each domain. When ever you are at home place them in a very small room so they have to be near the other one. If they don't fight then, place them in a pet cage for about an hour. This will break them. LOL I have done this to introduce two grown cats. After a few days they were best buds.