How can I convince my mom to let me and my brother get a puppy?

I have to be at least 13 for her to let me and my brother get a puppy.

I have to be at least 13 for her to let me and my brother get a puppy....
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I convince my mom to let me and my brother get a puppy?...

• How can I convince my mom to let me and my brother get a puppy?

How can I convince my mom to let me and my brother get a puppy? Other Pet Discussions
      I have to be at least 13 for her to let me and my brother get a puppy.

How can I convince my mom to let me and my brother get a puppy? Other Pet Discussions
    • I agree,prove to her that you adn your brother will take responsibily in taking care of the puppy.bringing home a pup isn't as easy as 1-2-3 you ought to be prepared for the pup's needs.attention,food as well as its training.you have to prepare yourself as mucha s you want to prepare your mom.

• You should do exactly what Sccrchck said but add tese things. First, figure out what breed you want by doing some research. Next, do more research on that breed. Come up with some really good resons to tell your mom why you need one. Then take all your information and present it to her in a fashionable way. give her a few more days to think about it then if she still says no I have one word for you my friend, PATIENCE.

• Show her you are responsible by telling her you and your brother will take all responsibilty for the puppy, which includes feeding, watering and meeting all the puppies needs. If she gives you that opportunity, remember what you promised and live up to your responsibility. Puppies, like kids, grow-up and if you really want and love a puppy you will take care of all its needs, even as it grows and gets older. Big dogs, which puppies turn into, need love and care too. Before you make such a commitment, feel that you are willing to follow through with the responsibility you are asking for and know in your heart you will do it, no matter what. With that much conviction, your mom will understand that you truly need and want that kind of responsibility and need and want a puppy that bad. Your mom isn't a "bad person" but she probably has her hands full with talking care of you and your brother and just needs to know you want and are willing to take care of the pupply you want. Good luck, cause every kid deserves to grow up with a dog!

• By showing her you can get the best education about puppies & dogs. Only adopt from shelters or legitiment rescues or buy from Code of Ethic breeders. Never buy from a pet store, these are puppy milled babies or neighborhood people that breed their dogs just because. Also, research on which breed will best fit your lifestyle...are you active or on the quiet side? How much room do you have in your home...when your puppy is an adult do you want/can you fit a big or small breed. No dog should be made to live outdoors so size & activity level are important. If you do your homework well, that can show your Mom how devoted you can be & may help you.