How do I make the cows in the pasture behind my house be quiet in the morning?

There is a pasture directly behind the subdivison I live in that has cows in it. Recently the owner started feeding the cows in the pasture right behind my house. Now they hang out there in the mornings and wake me up very early sometimes with their…

There is a pasture directly behind the subdivison I live in that has cows in it. Recently the owner started feeding the cows in the pasture right behind my house. Now they hang out there in the mornings and wake me up very early sometimes with their…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I make the cows in the pasture behind my house be quiet in the morning?...

• How do I make the cows in the pasture behind my house be quiet in the morning?

How do I make the cows in the pasture behind my house be quiet in the morning? Other Pet Discussions
      There is a pasture directly behind the subdivison I live in that has cows in it. Recently the owner started feeding the cows in the pasture right behind my house. Now they hang out there in the mornings and wake me up very early sometimes with their mooing. Is there any humane way I could make them be quiet, or is there some place I could file a complaint? If it was a person making the noise, I could just call the cops, but what do I do about cows?

How do I make the cows in the pasture behind my house be quiet in the morning? Other Pet Discussions
    • what could be wrong with nice cow sounds??? I mean if you move to a place where their is a pasture what did you expect???do you eat meat and drink milk?? the only way to get farmers to stop having cows is to stop eating meat and drinking milk -otherwise learn to enjoy the sound