How big does an average Labradoodle grow to?

I just purchsed a Labradoodle and am just wondering what its full size would be. The breeder told me 50 pounds but im wondering if anyone has a full grown Labradoodle and can tell me its length, height, and weight! Thanks!

I just purchsed a Labradoodle and am just wondering what its full size would be. The breeder told me 50 pounds but im wondering if anyone has a full grown Labradoodle and can tell me its length, height, and weight! Thanks!...
    Other Pet Discussions : How big does an average Labradoodle grow to?...

• How big does an average Labradoodle grow to?

How big does an average Labradoodle grow to? Other Pet Discussions
      I just purchsed a Labradoodle and am just wondering what its full size would be. The breeder told me 50 pounds but im wondering if anyone has a full grown Labradoodle and can tell me its length, height, and weight! Thanks!

How big does an average Labradoodle grow to? Other Pet Discussions
    • about the same size as a standard poodle. about 17 to 28 inches at the withers. this is where the neck meets the back. and usually as long , shoulder to rump, 50 70 pounds

• i think they can acctually have poodle or lab features. ive seen one the size of my lab (lke 80 lbs maybe more?), with lab hair, at a lighter shade, but i have seen some with wavy poodle hair that are much smaller. i heard they usually have poodles hips? my yellow lab is barely 1 yr old and i can litteraly hear his hips clunking when i walk him. labradoodles are prety expensive?