How do i take care of my dog once he returns from the vet after having parvo?

We went the second night he was there at the vet and since he ate the vet said we could take him home if we wanted too but me and my wife were kinda worried about him getting sick on us again so we left him in there for one more night to be safe. The…

We went the second night he was there at the vet and since he ate the vet said we could take him home if we wanted too but me and my wife were kinda worried about him getting sick on us again so we left him in there for one more night to be safe. The…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do i take care of my dog once he returns from the vet after having parvo?...

• How do i take care of my dog once he returns from the vet after having parvo?

How do i take care of my dog once he returns from the vet after having parvo? General Dog Discussions
      We went the second night he was there at the vet and since he ate the vet said we could take him home if we wanted too but me and my wife were kinda worried about him getting sick on us again so we left him in there for one more night to be safe. The next afternoon I show up to pick him up but another vet (not my dogs usual vet) said that he didn't eat all day but didn't vomit last nights food either. So he didn't feel comfortable releasing him home. When I walked to the back where my dog was he looked better than the first day we brought him but he also looked depressed. I'm thinking he's just sad of being there. Because he had ate the night before and didn't throw up and only had dieria. So today we go again to hopefully pick him up and bring him home if he eats this morning. I'm just worried of bringing him home and not eating here with us, then were gonna have to take him back again to get him hooked up on IVs.

How do i take care of my dog once he returns from the vet after having parvo? General Dog Discussions
    • Your vet will explain all this to you and what you need to do and what you need to watch out for .i have never had a dog with parvo as mine are all vaccinated .But you must listen to what the vet says when you collect your dog .I hope your dog makes a full recovery and good luck .