My dog was recently neutered, he is constantly getting erections, is this due to swelling near the prostate?

Or could they have done the surgery poorly?

My dog was recently neutered, he is constantly getting erections, is this due to swelling near the prostate?

Or could they have done the surgery poorly?...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog was recently neutered, he is constantly getting erections, is this due to swelling near the prostate?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog was recently neutered, he is constantly getting erections, is this due to swelling near the prostate?

My dog was recently neutered, he is constantly getting erections, is this due to swelling near the prostate? General Dog Discussions
      Or could they have done the surgery poorly?

My dog was recently neutered, he is constantly getting erections, is this due to swelling near the prostate? General Dog Discussions
    • Some dogs continue to have erections after being neutered. If it has been a few weeks, talk to your vet. If not, wait a few days, might just be leftover harmones.

• Mine always used to get them whenever he went to dog training lessons! I think it's just a routine thing when they get excited, which is pretty much all the time, esp if it's a pup! Keep an eye on it, but if it subsides as normal and doesn't appear to be causing him discomfort I don't think there's any reason to worry. Procedures like this are routine, so I doubt they've messed up anywhere!