a puppy got hit by a tricycle?

I live in Philippines and people here don't care about animals as much as in the USA.Just before I went to the computer shop, a white puppy, about 4 months old got hit by a tricycle on the leg. I have a dog so I felt so shocked and rush to the puppy.His…

I live in Philippines and people here don't care about animals as much as in the USA.Just before I went to the computer shop, a white puppy, about 4 months old got hit by a tricycle on the leg. I have a dog so I felt so shocked and rush to the puppy.His…...
    General Dog Discussions : a puppy got hit by a tricycle?...

• a puppy got hit by a tricycle?

a puppy got hit by a tricycle? General Dog Discussions
      I live in Philippines and people here don't care about animals as much as in the USA.Just before I went to the computer shop, a white puppy, about 4 months old got hit by a tricycle on the leg. I have a dog so I felt so shocked and rush to the puppy.His legs was twisted. Before she got hit I fed him a little outside the house. I feel really sorry for the puppy.He was screaming in pain but no one even tried to help. So I called my mom and she carried the puppy back to the owner.I'm just so sad. He looked so hurt, the tricycle driver didn't even stop.I want to help the dogs here in my country but how, I'm just a student?Any tips on how to heal the leg? No vets :(The owner doesn't take good care of his puppies, he just let them out everytime.

a puppy got hit by a tricycle? General Dog Discussions
    • If you can, try calling Philippine Animal Welfare Society:http://www.paws.org.ph/site/450/default.aspxThey might at least advise.The number is in the tiny box (with red) on that page. Here is a dog first aid guide for a broken leg:http://www.petalert.com.au/faid/fa10.phpPuppies heal very quickly from fractured limbs, unless it is a compound fracture. I used the inner cardboard roll from aluminum foil to stabilize the leg. I wrap the leg in soft fabric or tissue, and then spit the cardboard roll and tape it into place. If you have any sporting supplies, or pharmacies, you can use the stretchy wrist wrap tape. It is the same tape sold as vet wrap at feed stores. .

• No vets? That's really sadWhere does your dog get all of his vaccines then? Awkward.Anyways, you need to put a wooden stick on his leg and wrap it up together with the leg with some bandages. Secure his leg. Call the number that someone here gave it to you.Good luck

• At least there are people like you who do care. Read Cesar's Way by Cesar Millan. You remind me of him when he was a child growing up in Mexico. Many people do not care about dogs in that country also.Just look what he has acheived today. Now he is helping many people and many dogs. Including myself and my 3 Cocker Spaniels!! You may be someone who makes a huge difference in the world when you are an adult! Everything has purpose, so maybe these events in you life will help you find your future path!