How often should I vaccinate my puppy?

I have an 8 week old black lab puppy she needs 1 more 5 way and 3 more 7 way vaccinations how far apart should I space these out. I vaccinate her myself because the vet is soo far away.

I have an 8 week old black lab puppy she needs 1 more 5 way and 3 more 7 way vaccinations how far apart should I space these out. I vaccinate her myself because the vet is soo far away....
    General Dog Discussions : How often should I vaccinate my puppy?...

• How often should I vaccinate my puppy?

How often should I vaccinate my puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I have an 8 week old black lab puppy she needs 1 more 5 way and 3 more 7 way vaccinations how far apart should I space these out. I vaccinate her myself because the vet is soo far away.

How often should I vaccinate my puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • You should NOT being doing this yourself. If you do it the wrong way or in the wrong spot, your puppy could have an allergic reaction. Also if they are not done by a licensed vet then they are not considered acceptable by boarding agencies or groomers. they should get a set around every 3 weeks until they have had four rounds of shots. then every year for the rest of their life.

• Your vet should tell you what to do. But here are some examples: 6 weeks Distemper, Deworming, Fecal flotation, Heartworm preventive 9 weeks Distemper, Parvo, Corona, Bordetella 12 weeks Distemper, Parvo, Corona 16 weeks Distemper, Parvo, Corona, Rabies, Fecal Flotation, Lyme Annually Distemper, Parvo, Corona, Rabies, Fecal Flotation, Heartworm testHope I helped!

• If the vet is too far away you should re-home your puppy somewhere where she can get proper veterinary care. If she is injured she could die before you obtain treatment for her. What is too far?My vet is a 70 mile round trip. I used to work for a vet and am trained to administer injections so I COULD vaccinate my dogs but I do not because I want my vet to know my pets and see them regularly, so he is familiar with their normal appearance and behavior and will be better able to assess them if they are taken to an appointment because they are unwell. I want them to be examined at least once a year.

• Do u have a petco, petsmart, walgreens, animal shelter that has a vaccination clinic by u. If u don't know how often to give the shots u may not know how to properly give them the shots. That's on u. I took mine to petco and for dog it was $69.