How many series of vaccines do cats get?

Is it 1, then the booster following 3 weeks later.Because with dogs, it's different. Its like 3 series than a booster (or something of that sort, lol).I wanted to be sure I was doing my cats' vaccines correctly..Thanks

Is it 1, then the booster following 3 weeks later.Because with dogs, it's different. Its like 3 series than a booster (or something of that sort, lol).I wanted to be sure I was doing my cats' vaccines correctly..Thanks...
    General Dog Discussions : How many series of vaccines do cats get?...

• How many series of vaccines do cats get?

How many series of vaccines do cats get? General Dog Discussions
      Is it 1, then the booster following 3 weeks later.Because with dogs, it's different. Its like 3 series than a booster (or something of that sort, lol).I wanted to be sure I was doing my cats' vaccines correctly..Thanks

How many series of vaccines do cats get? General Dog Discussions
    • kittens are the same as puppies. They get a series of three shots (FVRCP-C) or just FVRCP depending on what your vet has. They get it every 3 weeks. Just like a puppy. Then, when your cat (and dog) reaches the age of 1 year old, they only go to the vet annually for vaccinations.Hope this helps!

• Depends on whether it's kitten shots which they get 3 different times or a cat. Also, it depends on where you are located in the country as to some additional vaccinations they require. Check with a vet...they'll tell you for free over the phone.