How to keep my puppy calm after neutering?

My puppy was neutered yesterday and for the first few hours home today he was calm and subdued. Now that he has rested and eaten he is getting back to being his normal self. Playing with his ball and running back and forth. I was told by the vet he…

My puppy was neutered yesterday and for the first few hours home today he was calm and subdued. Now that he has rested and eaten he is getting back to being his normal self. Playing with his ball and running back and forth. I was told by the vet he…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to keep my puppy calm after neutering?...

• How to keep my puppy calm after neutering?

How to keep my puppy calm after neutering? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy was neutered yesterday and for the first few hours home today he was calm and subdued. Now that he has rested and eaten he is getting back to being his normal self. Playing with his ball and running back and forth. I was told by the vet he needed to take it easy yet he as other plans. He isn't jumping like he did before the surgery but is climbing and running in the house. When he has to go outside he is on a leash and is controlled. I don't want to keep him on a leash in the house.Please advise.

How to keep my puppy calm after neutering? General Dog Discussions