What are the cheapest vets in tucson arizona that is good with kittens?

My 5 month old kitten is having teeth problems and are bleeding, he needs to get checked out but I am short on money and cant afford to spend to much on a vet check-up cause I also have a puppy! Please if you know anyplace that is good with kittens and…

My 5 month old kitten is having teeth problems and are bleeding, he needs to get checked out but I am short on money and cant afford to spend to much on a vet check-up cause I also have a puppy! Please if you know anyplace that is good with kittens and…...
    General Dog Discussions : What are the cheapest vets in tucson arizona that is good with kittens?...

• What are the cheapest vets in tucson arizona that is good with kittens?

What are the cheapest vets in tucson arizona that is good with kittens? General Dog Discussions
      My 5 month old kitten is having teeth problems and are bleeding, he needs to get checked out but I am short on money and cant afford to spend to much on a vet check-up cause I also have a puppy! Please if you know anyplace that is good with kittens and isnt to pricey please let me know. Thank you!

What are the cheapest vets in tucson arizona that is good with kittens? General Dog Discussions
    • I searched through the low cost clinics and found this one - they are an actual veterinarian's office with very fair prices.Four Paws Veterinary Clinic4750 East Grant RoadTucson, AZ 85712(520) 321-0277They have a 5-star review :) Hope your little kitty is okay, her condition sounds painful.