Worried about my puppy, she is limping lethargic and urinated laying down?

We have a 6 month old GSD mix with something else, we just moved across the country with her and she's been acting very strange. Her symptoms are:Right front paw limpUrinating while laying downVery lethargic and not herself Whining Can't seem to get…

We have a 6 month old GSD mix with something else, we just moved across the country with her and she's been acting very strange. Her symptoms are:Right front paw limpUrinating while laying downVery lethargic and not herself Whining Can't seem to get…...
    General Dog Discussions : Worried about my puppy, she is limping lethargic and urinated laying down?...

• Worried about my puppy, she is limping lethargic and urinated laying down?

Worried about my puppy, she is limping lethargic and urinated laying down? General Dog Discussions
      We have a 6 month old GSD mix with something else, we just moved across the country with her and she's been acting very strange. Her symptoms are:Right front paw limpUrinating while laying downVery lethargic and not herself Whining Can't seem to get comfortableWe have checked her over for ticks and everything can't find anything and we have an appointment this afternoon with the vet I'm just really worried! Any information would help!

Worried about my puppy, she is limping lethargic and urinated laying down? General Dog Discussions
    • Symptoms of salmonella in dogs and cats include: •Vomiting (sometimes with blood present) •Diarrhea (sometimes with blood present) •Dehydration •Fever •Hypoglycemia •Lethargy •Stomach Gurgling •Refusing to Eat/DrinkIn a few cases, a dog or cat with salmonella may show additional, less common symptoms, including red, swollen eyes, stiffness and arthritis-like joint pain and stiffness and urinary tract abnormalities that can lead to straining and frequent urination.it might just be arthritis but u might want to get her checked for salmonella