My puppy got scratched and now has a lump, help!!?

Earlier today, my 9 week old puppy got too close to my moms cat and he scratched her and now she has a lump on her leg from the scratch, and whenever anything touches it she yelps of pain. What is this? Will it just go away or should I take her to a vet?…

Earlier today, my 9 week old puppy got too close to my moms cat and he scratched her and now she has a lump on her leg from the scratch, and whenever anything touches it she yelps of pain. What is this? Will it just go away or should I take her to a vet?…...
    General Dog Discussions : My puppy got scratched and now has a lump, help!!?...

• My puppy got scratched and now has a lump, help!!?

My puppy got scratched and now has a lump, help!!? General Dog Discussions
      Earlier today, my 9 week old puppy got too close to my moms cat and he scratched her and now she has a lump on her leg from the scratch, and whenever anything touches it she yelps of pain. What is this? Will it just go away or should I take her to a vet? I have never had a puppy so I don't know what to do, help!!!

My puppy got scratched and now has a lump, help!!? General Dog Discussions