My 9 week old puppy has alot of movement in her tummy, under her skin while she is sleeping, any ideas?

it looks like little worms or something moving around in there, also she has a lump that shows on both sides of her rib cage that moves up and down as she breathes.

My 9 week old puppy has alot of movement in her tummy, under her skin while she is sleeping, any ideas?

it looks like little worms or something moving around in there, also she has a lump that shows on both sides of her rib cage that moves up and down as she breathes....
    General Dog Discussions : My 9 week old puppy has alot of movement in her tummy, under her skin while she is sleeping, any ideas?...

• My 9 week old puppy has alot of movement in her tummy, under her skin while she is sleeping, any ideas?

My 9 week old puppy has alot of movement in her tummy, under her skin while she is sleeping, any ideas? General Dog Discussions
      it looks like little worms or something moving around in there, also she has a lump that shows on both sides of her rib cage that moves up and down as she breathes.

My 9 week old puppy has alot of movement in her tummy, under her skin while she is sleeping, any ideas? General Dog Discussions