My puppy has a bump on his underbelly about two inches from his penis, what could it be?

He isn't effected by it. We've had him for about three/four weeks and he still has it.

My puppy has a bump on his underbelly about two inches from his penis, what could it be?

He isn't effected by it. We've had him for about three/four weeks and he still has it....
    General Dog Discussions : My puppy has a bump on his underbelly about two inches from his penis, what could it be?...

• My puppy has a bump on his underbelly about two inches from his penis, what could it be?

My puppy has a bump on his underbelly about two inches from his penis, what could it be? General Dog Discussions
      He isn't effected by it. We've had him for about three/four weeks and he still has it.

My puppy has a bump on his underbelly about two inches from his penis, what could it be? General Dog Discussions
    • It's his umbilicus, but if it is oversized there may be a hernia. I assume you have not had him to your vet yet, or you would know this. He should have been examined as soon as you got him.