How long will a puppy with an elarged heart live?

She is 4 months old and 5 pounds. The enlarged heart is obstructing her throat and causing her to couph and throw up.

She is 4 months old and 5 pounds. The enlarged heart is obstructing her throat and causing her to couph and throw up....
    General Dog Discussions : How long will a puppy with an elarged heart live?...

• How long will a puppy with an elarged heart live?

How long will a puppy with an elarged heart live? General Dog Discussions
      She is 4 months old and 5 pounds. The enlarged heart is obstructing her throat and causing her to couph and throw up.

How long will a puppy with an elarged heart live? General Dog Discussions
    • If what you say is true, have you taken the pup to a vet? Is there anything they can do for her? Really you should seek medical advice asap and follow up with it. I feel sorry for your pup, I hope she is not is pain. Maybe you should consider putting her down, but talk to a vet first. Good luck.

• It depends on the severity and the progression. my aunt had a dog with congestive heart failure due to her enlarged heart and when she was diagnosed the vet gave her about a year and half and that was with proper medication. but if its already causing her problems now it doesn't sound too promising. i'm sorry that really sucks.