how do you know if a puppy has been givien too much dewormer?

I am trying to prove a point to someone who thinks their own vet gave her puppy too much just because the puppy is tired all morning and hasnt eaten, and aparently pukes once.

I am trying to prove a point to someone who thinks their own vet gave her puppy too much just because the puppy is tired all morning and hasnt eaten, and aparently pukes once....
    General Dog Discussions : how do you know if a puppy has been givien too much dewormer?...

• how do you know if a puppy has been givien too much dewormer?

how do you know if a puppy has been givien too much dewormer? General Dog Discussions
      I am trying to prove a point to someone who thinks their own vet gave her puppy too much just because the puppy is tired all morning and hasnt eaten, and aparently pukes once.

how do you know if a puppy has been givien too much dewormer? General Dog Discussions
    • Worming meds are pesticides. The dosage is calculated to be enough to kill the worms without poisoning the dog. If a puppy gets too much he may salivate heavily, find it difficult to coordinate his movements, etc. If you suspect this may be the case, to the vet right away. An injection of atropine is an antidote in most cases, and your vet can do that if needed.