can a vet give a test to check levels of theobromine in a dog?

our dog ate chocolate over a week ago. She is now showing signs of chocolate poisoning from what I have been reading. we are taking her to the vet and I wanted to know if they can do a blood test on her to see the degree if any?

our dog ate chocolate over a week ago. She is now showing signs of chocolate poisoning from what I have been reading. we are taking her to the vet and I wanted to know if they can do a blood test on her to see the degree if any?...
    General Dog Discussions : can a vet give a test to check levels of theobromine in a dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can a vet give a test to check levels of theobromine in a dog?

can a vet give a test to check levels of theobromine in a dog? General Dog Discussions
      our dog ate chocolate over a week ago. She is now showing signs of chocolate poisoning from what I have been reading. we are taking her to the vet and I wanted to know if they can do a blood test on her to see the degree if any?

can a vet give a test to check levels of theobromine in a dog? General Dog Discussions