How to go about breeding a brittish bulldog ?

I have a bitch brittish <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/">bulldog</a> with papers im thinking about breeding her i would like to know how i would go about getting her puppies papers and information about breeding her any help would be great thanks! I also bin told that you should let a dog…

I have a bitch brittish <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/">bulldog</a> with papers im thinking about breeding her i would like to know how i would go about getting her puppies papers and information about breeding her any help would be great thanks! I also bin told that you should let a dog…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to go about breeding a brittish bulldog ?...

• How to go about breeding a brittish bulldog ?

How to go about breeding a brittish bulldog ? General Dog Discussions
      I have a bitch brittish bulldog with papers im thinking about breeding her i would like to know how i would go about getting her puppies papers and information about breeding her any help would be great thanks! I also bin told that you should let a dog have a litter is that true?

How to go about breeding a brittish bulldog ? General Dog Discussions
    • Before you think any further about breeding your dog make sure you have at least $4000-6000 to pay necessary costs. That will be money for all the breed specific health certificates plus $2000-2500 for a C section as this breed is unable to whelp naturally due to the pups large heads and shoulders and the narrow hips and pelvis of the dam.You need to title your dog (more $$$) and get her health certificates or you will not find anyone with a decent stud dog who will allow a mating. I trust this dog is on the main register or you will not be able to register the litter. She will also need to be bred with a male who is on the main register.You'll need plenty of cash to care for any live puppies. Vet checks, deworming, vaccinations etc.,

• They do not need to have a litter and b1tches often die in their efforts to produce puppies naturally.. A Bulldog has a large head, consequently they usually need a Cesarean operation and veterinary expense is almost always greater than the amount that you will get for a litter. Often there are no puppies which live if veterinary intervention is delayed.The facts and figures about having just one litter would blow your mind. There are kind and caring owners who desperately want their delightful dog to have a litter of puppies and they have homes for them all. These kind and caring owners do home checks and they think that this is the end of their obligations. Unfortunately these puppies go on to produce puppies. In the interim some of them are abused and left alone to suffer. Lots of them are used as breeding machines to produce several litters of puppies.At the end of the day, one litter of puppies produces thousands of puppies which are ultimately euthanized. Please before you endanger your dog by mating her; visit a rescue home where they have no choice other than to kill healthy dogs.