How much chocolate is bad for a 7kg dog?

He hasn't had any this is just more of a guideline in case he were to eat some some and find out when I need to take action as I know chocolate is extremely toxic to dogs. Just to let you know, I would NEVER give my dog any chocolate!

He hasn't had any this is just more of a guideline in case he were to eat some some and find out when I need to take action as I know chocolate is extremely toxic to dogs. Just to let you know, I would NEVER give my dog any chocolate!...
    General Dog Discussions : How much chocolate is bad for a 7kg dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much chocolate is bad for a 7kg dog?

How much chocolate is bad for a 7kg dog? General Dog Discussions
      He hasn't had any this is just more of a guideline in case he were to eat some some and find out when I need to take action as I know chocolate is extremely toxic to dogs. Just to let you know, I would NEVER give my dog any chocolate!

How much chocolate is bad for a 7kg dog? General Dog Discussions
    • Even a little bit is not good but about 3 chocolate bars would be poison to a 10-lb dog. It takes quite a bit to be really dangerous. With baking chocolate, just 1 square would have the same effect as the 3 bars. And it's proportionate, for larger dogs, they can tolerate more, almost double for a 20-lb dog.edit: found an article with specificshttp://www.dogownersdigest.com/news/library/chocolate-dog-poisoning.shtml