question about blood glucose rising high in the urine in the nightime hours?

My diabetic dogs Blood Glucose in his urine runs at a 2000+ overnight into the next day till around noon when his regular morning insulin shot kicks in. He is only on once a day shots and I was wondering if he needs to be on twice a day shots to…

My diabetic dogs Blood Glucose in his urine runs at a 2000+ overnight into the next day till around noon when his regular morning insulin shot kicks in. He is only on once a day shots and I was wondering if he needs to be on twice a day shots to…...
    General Dog Discussions : question about blood glucose rising high in the urine in the nightime hours?...

• question about blood glucose rising high in the urine in the nightime hours?

question about blood glucose rising high in the urine in the nightime hours? General Dog Discussions
      My diabetic dogs Blood Glucose in his urine runs at a 2000+ overnight into the next day till around noon when his regular morning insulin shot kicks in. He is only on once a day shots and I was wondering if he needs to be on twice a day shots to regulate his blood glucose levels?He is using vetsulin right now and I think he needs to be on twice a day, so I will ask the vet what she thinks.

question about blood glucose rising high in the urine in the nightime hours? General Dog Discussions