My old diabetic dog is done with dried food?

The only thing I can have her eat is a mix ive made of brown rice,chicken breast and mixed frozen vegtables.My question is what other vitamines and such do I need to infuse in this recipe?

The only thing I can have her eat is a mix ive made of brown rice,chicken breast and mixed frozen vegtables.My question is what other vitamines and such do I need to infuse in this recipe?...
    General Dog Discussions : My old diabetic dog is done with dried food?...

• My old diabetic dog is done with dried food?

My old diabetic dog is done with dried food? General Dog Discussions
      The only thing I can have her eat is a mix ive made of brown rice,chicken breast and mixed frozen vegtables.My question is what other vitamines and such do I need to infuse in this recipe?

My old diabetic dog is done with dried food? General Dog Discussions
    • You might want to check this website out that really does a great job of giving information on food for dogs, how to make it and what is good.Click below:http://2847bhvajgtk1iy9v6vdpiqf5h.hop.clickbank.net/

• that should be enough for her but you should discuss with your vet about portions and requirements because the amount of rice she eats will effect her insulin requirements and could cause complications such as blindness