Does any one else disagree with that device that's suppose to stop your dog from barking?

I ask a question earlier about dogs eating chocolate and received some nasty responses in regards to my animal etiquette. I LOVE ANIMALS! Just an amateur with dogs. Thanks.

Does any one else disagree with that device that's suppose to stop your dog from barking?

I ask a question earlier about dogs eating chocolate and received some nasty responses in regards to my animal etiquette. I LOVE ANIMALS! Just an amateur with dogs. Thanks....
    General Dog Discussions : Does any one else disagree with that device that's suppose to stop your dog from barking?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does any one else disagree with that device that's suppose to stop your dog from barking?

Does any one else disagree with that device that's suppose to stop your dog from barking? General Dog Discussions
      I ask a question earlier about dogs eating chocolate and received some nasty responses in regards to my animal etiquette. I LOVE ANIMALS! Just an amateur with dogs. Thanks.

Does any one else disagree with that device that's suppose to stop your dog from barking? General Dog Discussions
    • stopping your dog from barking is like stopping a person from talking....that'sts how I see it. Its understandable that you didn't know about the chocolate thing, i didnt know at first either. maybe check up on doggy do's and doggy dont's. but with device that stops dogs from barking, try think it as you are the dog. would like it if you are scared to talk cause you will get shocked or something. would you like it if you couldnt talk. im not being mean or anything, its just that's what I think about it.

• What does one thing have to do with the other? No, I don't disagree with bark collars or shock collars or most methods used to train a dog when all other methods fail, even debarking for an excessive barker who would otherwise have to be removed from the home and likely would never find a permanent one with such an issue

• Hi vindic8,Well, I didn't see your question on dogs and chocolate. I will tell you that it may kill your dog.As far as those devices are concerned, it's been documented that they are hurting those animals.There was a case of someone going to court and demanding the owner of the barking dog get that device, he got an animal activist attorney and won. Well I guess there are still people trying to protect innocent animals out there. I would never do that to a dog!Best2u,:))