My other dog...salt & papper miniature schnauzer has invasive lypoma?

Our vet said it's a benign tumor that wraps around the muscle...it is like 5 times bigger than his other rear leg....Should I wait till he starts crying to have him put down..? He's not showing pain & has no trouble going potty... Thank you...

Our vet said it's a benign tumor that wraps around the muscle...it is like 5 times bigger than his other rear leg....Should I wait till he starts crying to have him put down..? He's not showing pain & has no trouble going potty... Thank you......
    General Dog Discussions : My other dog...salt & papper miniature schnauzer has invasive lypoma?...

• My other dog...salt & papper miniature schnauzer has invasive lypoma?

My other dog...salt & papper miniature schnauzer has invasive lypoma? General Dog Discussions
      Our vet said it's a benign tumor that wraps around the muscle...it is like 5 times bigger than his other rear leg....Should I wait till he starts crying to have him put down..? He's not showing pain & has no trouble going potty... Thank you...

My other dog...salt & papper miniature schnauzer has invasive lypoma? General Dog Discussions
    • Salt and Pepper is a COLOR and has nothing to do with the dogs CONDITION thus meaning that bit of information is USELESS. Most people on here are not LICENSED vets, and are not to be trusted. CALL your VET.

• I'm sorry about your Schnauzers--and especially right now for this one, and you. Schnauzers have the cutest, most comical personalities and are SO loyal and entertaining. Ya know what--have fun with this dog as long as you can, but when it starts to really burden him, don't hesitate to do what you know you have to do. You'll be a much stronger and better person for not letting him suffer.

• Is it inoperable since it is benign? I am so sorry for you. Having had three Min Schnauzers in the past, with all three having diabetes your question just brought it all back as if it were yesterday and it has been almost ten years. If it were me and surgery couldn't fix it then yes I would wait until the first sign of pain. I was able to hold each one until they crossed over. It was the last loving thing I could do for them. Don't know how much help it will be but if you want pull up the poem called The Last Battle and another called Rainbow Bridge. God Bless