DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CHOCOLATE LAB THAT CANT KEEP HIS HEAD OUT OF THE LITTER BOX?

My dog, (chocolate lab) will not stop eating cat terds. I would like to know why why why?Sometimes I catch him, other times I think he sneeks a terd snack in the middle of the night. Is there anyone out their that has a terd eating dog like mine and…

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CHOCOLATE LAB THAT CANT KEEP HIS HEAD OUT OF THE LITTER BOX?

My dog, (chocolate lab) will not stop eating cat terds. I would like to know why why why?Sometimes I catch him, other times I think he sneeks a terd snack in the middle of the night. Is there anyone out their that has a terd eating dog like mine and…...
    General Dog Discussions : DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CHOCOLATE LAB THAT CANT KEEP HIS HEAD OUT OF THE LITTER BOX?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CHOCOLATE LAB THAT CANT KEEP HIS HEAD OUT OF THE LITTER BOX?

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CHOCOLATE LAB THAT CANT KEEP HIS HEAD OUT OF THE LITTER BOX? General Dog Discussions
      My dog, (chocolate lab) will not stop eating cat terds. I would like to know why why why?Sometimes I catch him, other times I think he sneeks a terd snack in the middle of the night. Is there anyone out their that has a terd eating dog like mine and knows why??

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CHOCOLATE LAB THAT CANT KEEP HIS HEAD OUT OF THE LITTER BOX? General Dog Discussions
    • Most dogs will eat feces, including their own. It's largely because the digestive system can never be 100% efficient at removing nutrients and they'll eat excrement to recoup some of the nutrients in it. Really disgusting? Yes. But evolutionarily prudent. You can get a pet or baby gate to put in front of the litter box if the cat is willing to jump it or you can find one that has a cat-sized opening.