My dog has crystals the doctor said he rmeoved them but he keeps getting sick unalbe to pee still what to do?

he is still have the same problem unable to pee and he has already vomit he looks like he is in pain tail between legs

My dog has crystals the doctor said he rmeoved them but he keeps getting sick unalbe to pee still what to do?

he is still have the same problem unable to pee and he has already vomit he looks like he is in pain tail between legs...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has crystals the doctor said he rmeoved them but he keeps getting sick unalbe to pee still what to do?...

• My dog has crystals the doctor said he rmeoved them but he keeps getting sick unalbe to pee still what to do?

My dog has crystals the doctor said he rmeoved them but he keeps getting sick unalbe to pee still what to do? General Dog Discussions
      he is still have the same problem unable to pee and he has already vomit he looks like he is in pain tail between legs

My dog has crystals the doctor said he rmeoved them but he keeps getting sick unalbe to pee still what to do? General Dog Discussions
    • Has your vet had the crystals analyzed to see if they can track down as to why the dog is forming them? I am going out on a limb with guessing, but either the dog is sick with kidney problems & this will be a lifelong battle or the food you are feeding the dog is causing the crystals & needs to be stopped & replaced immediately. You must be very quick to act on problems caused by these crystals as it can lead to a horribly painful condition, where the dog will not be able to urinate & eventually cause a dreadfully painful death. Please don't expect good answers or advice on this sort of problem online, as people mean well, but can cause you to rethink a situation that was already settled between you & the vet or what's best to help your dog. If you're holding back on getting help due to cost, please just try to talk to your vet, or seek help from a rescue or shelter, or contact a group such as OperationAvA.org You really need to get help from your vet to see your dog through this dreadful illness & learn how best to prevent it from recurring. As I said, I cannot be sure as to why your dog has this problem, but if it's something such as the food or not enough water, it's a relatively easy fix, however if it's a chronic disease, there is much more to be done & that too may be in vain. Good luck to you & your doggie.