You know how our hand or arm can "fall alseep" does that happen to dogs too?

Last week, when my dog woke up, he was limping, holding up his one front paw, for just a few minutes. Then he was running around and fine. Then he did it again today. After he did it last week, I took him to a vet and had him examined, nothing was wrong…

Last week, when my dog woke up, he was limping, holding up his one front paw, for just a few minutes. Then he was running around and fine. Then he did it again today. After he did it last week, I took him to a vet and had him examined, nothing was wrong…...
    General Dog Discussions : You know how our hand or arm can "fall alseep" does that happen to dogs too?...

• You know how our hand or arm can "fall alseep" does that happen to dogs too?

You know how our hand or arm can "fall alseep" does that happen to dogs too? General Dog Discussions
      Last week, when my dog woke up, he was limping, holding up his one front paw, for just a few minutes. Then he was running around and fine. Then he did it again today. After he did it last week, I took him to a vet and had him examined, nothing was wrong with him. So I wonder, do their paws "fall asleep" like our hands or arm or feet or leg do?devils_p.. Ew

You know how our hand or arm can "fall alseep" does that happen to dogs too? General Dog Discussions
    • Of course. When your hands or legs fall asleep, the blood isn't flowing freely to the limb. You might be sitting on your hip funny or maybe you fell asleep on your arm and it's all tingly when you wake up. The same thing applies to animals. If the vet checked him out, he's probably fine.