Why do people leave chocolate around, where their dogs can get to it?

I see more posts here everyday, about dogs eating chocolate.

I see more posts here everyday, about dogs eating chocolate....
    General Dog Discussions : Why do people leave chocolate around, where their dogs can get to it?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why do people leave chocolate around, where their dogs can get to it?

Why do people leave chocolate around, where their dogs can get to it? General Dog Discussions
      I see more posts here everyday, about dogs eating chocolate.

Why do people leave chocolate around, where their dogs can get to it? General Dog Discussions
    • Because some people are over dosed on stupid pills.. along with all the people who ask what they should do with their dogs who are bleeding , not breathing, just got hit by a car or having problems whelping..

• We are all human, and people make mistakes. Even people who are normally quite careful can forget to put something away, or leave it too close to the edge of a counter, etc. What really ticks me off is people who DELIBERATELY give chocolate to their dog because "my friend's dog ate a whole bunch and was just fine"... Or those who ask for advice about obviously urgent vet situations here (my dog ate three pounds of baking chocolate, my dog got hit by a car, etc) instead of phoning their vet.