Is it harmful to my 1 yr. old beagle mix puppy to chew on an old leather shoe?

Dog trainer insists he shouldn't chew on an old chew as he may ingest parts of it and end up at the vet. Our puppy chews apart most stuffed toys, etc. and I'm sure he swallows some of that too.

Dog trainer insists he shouldn't chew on an old chew as he may ingest parts of it and end up at the vet. Our puppy chews apart most stuffed toys, etc. and I'm sure he swallows some of that too....
    General Dog Discussions : Is it harmful to my 1 yr. old beagle mix puppy to chew on an old leather shoe?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it harmful to my 1 yr. old beagle mix puppy to chew on an old leather shoe?

Is it harmful to my 1 yr. old beagle mix puppy to chew on an old leather shoe? General Dog Discussions
      Dog trainer insists he shouldn't chew on an old chew as he may ingest parts of it and end up at the vet. Our puppy chews apart most stuffed toys, etc. and I'm sure he swallows some of that too.

Is it harmful to my 1 yr. old beagle mix puppy to chew on an old leather shoe? General Dog Discussions