Do you give your dog chocolate?

OK, i know all the warnings about dogs and chocolate. Ive heard it all, and i know that its true. But my dog just loves chocolate. I dont give her a lot, but maybe about once every other day i will share a hersheys bar with her. Every dog ive ever had…

Do you give your dog chocolate?

OK, i know all the warnings about dogs and chocolate. Ive heard it all, and i know that its true. But my dog just loves chocolate. I dont give her a lot, but maybe about once every other day i will share a hersheys bar with her. Every dog ive ever had…...
    General Dog Discussions : Do you give your dog chocolate?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Once in a while i give my dog a cookie or a chocolate candy.I also know its bad for her but i give it to her because i feel bad for her.I've had dogs since i was a little kid and i've learned that dogs dont like dogfood.They just eat it to not starve to death.I've done tests on my dog(not bad tests) like putting human food and dog food...Guess which one she picked???Of course human food......That is my opinion.