If a dog swallows a little of chocolate what could happen?

I know chocolate is bad for dogs but say a dog eats a small amount like a hershey kiss?can that hurt them?and what exactly can happen if they eat chocolate? (before you guys criticize,i am in NO way going to give my dog chocolate).im just curious

I know chocolate is bad for dogs but say a dog eats a small amount like a hershey kiss?can that hurt them?and what exactly can happen if they eat chocolate? (before you guys criticize,i am in NO way going to give my dog chocolate).im just curious...
    General Dog Discussions : If a dog swallows a little of chocolate what could happen?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If a dog swallows a little of chocolate what could happen?

If a dog swallows a little of chocolate what could happen? General Dog Discussions
      I know chocolate is bad for dogs but say a dog eats a small amount like a hershey kiss?can that hurt them?and what exactly can happen if they eat chocolate? (before you guys criticize,i am in NO way going to give my dog chocolate).im just curious

If a dog swallows a little of chocolate what could happen? General Dog Discussions
    • The amount of chocolate that it takes to poison your dog depends on the chocolate and his weight.But since it's a little not much SHOULD happen, maybe an upset stomach or diarrhea. Otherwise if same the dog wont die or anything.

• Bookmark this page. You scroll to your dog's weight and then it gives you how many ounces of what type of chocolate will give you what type of symptoms, including death.

• Depends on the size of the dog. Also there stomach. Most dogs it wont do anything to them. But some dogs it will give them diarrhea. But it won't make any serious problems. Unless they consume it often. Otherwise the dog should be okay. If u still have concerns call a local vet and ask them. Calling doesn't cost a thing.