Is it true that dogs die soon when they eat chocolate?

So I am at a party, and there are some kids, a dog, and alot of candy! I am worried that if my dog eats chocolate, does he die soon. He has some years to live and I don't want him to get hold of chocolate. Can someone help?! Is it true, will he live if…

Is it true that dogs die soon when they eat chocolate?

So I am at a party, and there are some kids, a dog, and alot of candy! I am worried that if my dog eats chocolate, does he die soon. He has some years to live and I don't want him to get hold of chocolate. Can someone help?! Is it true, will he live if…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it true that dogs die soon when they eat chocolate?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It depends on the type of chocolate it is and how much is digested. Bakers chocolate is the worst, but dogs should not have any kind of chocolate. I have a schnauzer that got into a 5LB box of chocolate, she was very sick and the vet instructed us to make her drink hydrogin proxicide until she threw up. We did and she puked for hours but was finally ok after getting the chocolate up. Chocolate is toxic but it is hard do know how much. KEEP YOUR DOG AWAY and force it to vomit if chocolate is injested.