How do I get a very lively wiener dog to put on weight?

He's about 1 year old and all bones. I have changed his food and even given food scrapes from the table and he doesn't gain any weight.

He's about 1 year old and all bones. I have changed his food and even given food scrapes from the table and he doesn't gain any weight....
    General Dog Discussions : How do I get a very lively wiener dog to put on weight?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I get a very lively wiener dog to put on weight?

How do I get a very lively wiener dog to put on weight? General Dog Discussions
      He's about 1 year old and all bones. I have changed his food and even given food scrapes from the table and he doesn't gain any weight.

How do I get a very lively wiener dog to put on weight? General Dog Discussions
    • If you can't get him to gain weight despite additional food, take him to the vet. There may be a medical reason for being so thin. Be very careful about the table scraps you feed him. Some human food are very dangerous for dogs.

• Ive got 8 females and one is way too fat I buy them dollar snacks their's a lot of different kinds but no chocolate and or mix I'm a can of dog food with dry and just a little water. then give the snacks u will see improvement. good luck and merry christmas.