I think my dog has a nail growing under the skin that didnt develop, good or bad?

I can feel it under neath his skin and noticed today that his paw was bleeding right by it. I'm not sure if it's a threat to his health. I don't really have the money to take him into to my vet since we just went in for our shots and neuter. So if there…

I think my dog has a nail growing under the skin that didnt develop, good or bad?

I can feel it under neath his skin and noticed today that his paw was bleeding right by it. I'm not sure if it's a threat to his health. I don't really have the money to take him into to my vet since we just went in for our shots and neuter. So if there…...
    General Dog Discussions : I think my dog has a nail growing under the skin that didnt develop, good or bad?...

• I think my dog has a nail growing under the skin that didnt develop, good or bad?

I think my dog has a nail growing under the skin that didnt develop, good or bad? General Dog Discussions
      I can feel it under neath his skin and noticed today that his paw was bleeding right by it. I'm not sure if it's a threat to his health. I don't really have the money to take him into to my vet since we just went in for our shots and neuter. So if there are any vets on here or people with similar problems id love the advice.

I think my dog has a nail growing under the skin that didnt develop, good or bad? General Dog Discussions
    • If your dog starts to feel pain,than it will become a problem. Since the nail didn't develop, it's a good thing , as long as it's on his paw of course. Give it time to grow, but if it keeps bleeding wash it daily and keep it clean. (You do not want any infections)

• epson salt soak it from Walgreen and take her to a local groomer not a big chain they can look at it and let you know if you need to get to a vet or if its something they should have experience in dogs and maybe tip them a little