Is it ok that my dog threw up yellow and a hairball?

For the past two days my 4 month old Golden Doodle has been throwing up yellow, and then last night he threw up a hairball that consisted of grass, human hair, and pieces to his toys. I know that it isn't because he isn't getting enough food because we…

For the past two days my 4 month old Golden Doodle has been throwing up yellow, and then last night he threw up a hairball that consisted of grass, human hair, and pieces to his toys. I know that it isn't because he isn't getting enough food because we…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it ok that my dog threw up yellow and a hairball?...

• Is it ok that my dog threw up yellow and a hairball?

Is it ok that my dog threw up yellow and a hairball? General Dog Discussions
      For the past two days my 4 month old Golden Doodle has been throwing up yellow, and then last night he threw up a hairball that consisted of grass, human hair, and pieces to his toys. I know that it isn't because he isn't getting enough food because we allow him access to food at all times (which we asked the vet and she gave approval). I just want to know what to do or if this is natural or what.

Is it ok that my dog threw up yellow and a hairball? General Dog Discussions
    • Should be o.k.Could be something she is eating which contains some type chemical.Try monitoring her diet to make sure she is eating dog food only even if it takes keeping her pinned up for a few days.

• animals will often eat grass to help settle their stomach and throw up what isn't supposed to be in there. Some dogs / cats get hair balls from cleaning themselves. So they have to throw up to get it out of their stomach.If your dog had pieces of toys or your hair in it's stomach. Then it shows that he has been playing or chewing on something that has allowed him to swallow those things. Which is why he threw up. His stomach was rejecting those things. As it can't digest them.Grass is just like a medicine we'd use for upset stomach