Help my dog get rid of her hairball?

My dog likes to lick his paws often and shes a maltese so she's got a lot of fur.Basically its happened multiple times, usually every 4 months she bites our carpet or grass to make herself vomit.Should I just let nature do its thing again or is there a…

My dog likes to lick his paws often and shes a maltese so she's got a lot of fur.Basically its happened multiple times, usually every 4 months she bites our carpet or grass to make herself vomit.Should I just let nature do its thing again or is there a…...
    General Dog Discussions : Help my dog get rid of her hairball?...

• Help my dog get rid of her hairball?

Help my dog get rid of her hairball? General Dog Discussions
      My dog likes to lick his paws often and shes a maltese so she's got a lot of fur.Basically its happened multiple times, usually every 4 months she bites our carpet or grass to make herself vomit.Should I just let nature do its thing again or is there a way I can help? I don't want to be helpless. The vet says its natural and completely fine as long as my dog gets it out again.

Help my dog get rid of her hairball? General Dog Discussions
    • Take her to the vet.Normally it's okay to let nature take its course, but maybe you can get her groomed so she doesn't have so much hair to make a hairball.