What is the longest a golf ball can stay in a dog without the dog showing symptoms?

Is there any possibility that a dog could swallow a golf ball a week ago and just be showing symptoms now?Just to add details, I called the vet when it happened, who gave symptoms to look for. Symptoms did not start occurring until a week later. Dog was…

What is the longest a golf ball can stay in a dog without the dog showing symptoms?

Is there any possibility that a dog could swallow a golf ball a week ago and just be showing symptoms now?Just to add details, I called the vet when it happened, who gave symptoms to look for. Symptoms did not start occurring until a week later. Dog was…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the longest a golf ball can stay in a dog without the dog showing symptoms?...

• What is the longest a golf ball can stay in a dog without the dog showing symptoms?

What is the longest a golf ball can stay in a dog without the dog showing symptoms? General Dog Discussions
      Is there any possibility that a dog could swallow a golf ball a week ago and just be showing symptoms now?Just to add details, I called the vet when it happened, who gave symptoms to look for. Symptoms did not start occurring until a week later. Dog was then taken to the vet who removed the ball. The question was to determine if it could have been the same golf ball from a week ago, or potentially a different ball from just a couple days ago.

What is the longest a golf ball can stay in a dog without the dog showing symptoms? General Dog Discussions
    • If it's a good-sized dog, yes.Get your dog to the vet asap.EDIT -- *another* golf ball? I think you need to keep your dogs and your golf balls separate!