What can I do for my sick puppy she is vomiting & has diarreha please help?

She is a 8 month old toy poodle I don't have the $ to have her seen let alone treated bu the vet. I rub honey on her gums to keep her from being hypoglycemic & I give her fluids by syringe

She is a 8 month old toy poodle I don't have the $ to have her seen let alone treated bu the vet. I rub honey on her gums to keep her from being hypoglycemic & I give her fluids by syringe...
    General Dog Discussions : What can I do for my sick puppy she is vomiting & has diarreha please help?...

• What can I do for my sick puppy she is vomiting & has diarreha please help?

What can I do for my sick puppy she is vomiting & has diarreha please help? General Dog Discussions
      She is a 8 month old toy poodle I don't have the $ to have her seen let alone treated bu the vet. I rub honey on her gums to keep her from being hypoglycemic & I give her fluids by syringe

What can I do for my sick puppy she is vomiting & has diarreha please help? General Dog Discussions
    • Does the dog still eat? In my experience it is a very bad sign when a dog stops eating.I have a schnoodle. When I took her to the vet for digestive issues, they had me put her on a diet of plain chicken and plain white rice. I cooked 2 or 3 chicken breasts and made rice at one time, and then kept it in the fridge for her food for that week. Apparently that is a very mild and bland diet for dogs.Also, the vet had me put kefir on it as well. Kefir is a yogurt like pro-biotic. You can find it in the grocery near the yogurt. It is suppose to ease the transition when changing diets.But the best advice would be to see a vet, especially if if continues. In Atlanta, there are vets who help people and animals that don't have a lot of financial resources. One such vet is located in Chamblee, called WellPet Humane