How are along (aproximately) is my cats pregnacy?

My cat used to be super skinny and lately she has just seemed to have gained a ton of weight. But only in the stomach area. I am assuming she is pregnant. She has pink droopy(i cant really explain) nipples, she has bad gas, she doesnt stop eating. She…

My cat used to be super skinny and lately she has just seemed to have gained a ton of weight. But only in the stomach area. I am assuming she is pregnant. She has pink droopy(i cant really explain) nipples, she has bad gas, she doesnt stop eating. She…...
    General Dog Discussions : How are along (aproximately) is my cats pregnacy?...

• How are along (aproximately) is my cats pregnacy?

How are along (aproximately) is my cats pregnacy? General Dog Discussions
      My cat used to be super skinny and lately she has just seemed to have gained a ton of weight. But only in the stomach area. I am assuming she is pregnant. She has pink droopy(i cant really explain) nipples, she has bad gas, she doesnt stop eating. She also wont leave my dogs bed. It also looks like she's hiccuping sometimes. I'm not really sure if thts normal. I am kind of wondering if its contractions or if she is really just hiccuping. Any ideas of how far along she is would be greatly appreciated!

How are along (aproximately) is my cats pregnacy? General Dog Discussions
    • We have no way of knowing when we don't know her. Why are you letting your cat outdoors and not spayed besides?Make an appointment with the vet to have her checked over and spayed. Yes kitten aborted if the vet will do it. Depends on how far along she is. A cat in heat is miserable, will pretty much only stop being in heat long enough to have babies and go into heat before the kittens are old enough to leave mom. They have a much higher rate of breast cancer and uterine cancer.You will help cut down on the over flow of unwanted kittens. In Fresno California animal shelter 200 cats are put to sleep every day!!! Even no kill shelters ( some of them ) will move out their un adoptable cats to a kill shelter and then they can take in cats that have a better chance of being re-homed. I wouldn't want to live in a no kill shelter in a cage the rest of my life if I were a cat anyway.Also think of this: For every kitten you sell or give away there is another cat being PTS in the shelter. The kittens you give out have probably not had shots and deworming and chips and you probably don't have the money to get them all fixed. So more cats go out into the public to produce more babies.