A veterinarian in Metro Manila who is well experienced esp. in spaying dogs?

I'm planning to make my 11 month old Pomeranian spayed asap, do you know a knowledgeable and well experienced veterinarian in this? Like most of the dog lovers/owners, of course, I want to make sure that my dog would be in good hands. I've read a lot of…

I'm planning to make my 11 month old Pomeranian spayed asap, do you know a knowledgeable and well experienced veterinarian in this? Like most of the dog lovers/owners, of course, I want to make sure that my dog would be in good hands. I've read a lot of…...
    General Dog Discussions : A veterinarian in Metro Manila who is well experienced esp. in spaying dogs?...

• A veterinarian in Metro Manila who is well experienced esp. in spaying dogs?

A veterinarian in Metro Manila who is well experienced esp. in spaying dogs? General Dog Discussions
      I'm planning to make my 11 month old Pomeranian spayed asap, do you know a knowledgeable and well experienced veterinarian in this? Like most of the dog lovers/owners, of course, I want to make sure that my dog would be in good hands. I've read a lot of comments already about different vets here in the Philippines and many of them have told about their own negative experiences. So you can't easily give your full trust to a vet unless highly recommended. Thanks in advance for your recommendations...

A veterinarian in Metro Manila who is well experienced esp. in spaying dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • thank you for spayingi would ask you family about where they took there dogs amer go this link and watch the vidoeshttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1AFE49b9xJo2ZMugoLV2jh6QuFwS45Jgp-VjzT1e4zq0/edit

• @ American BulldogWhat negative effect?Not being able to have puppies is the only effect, and it isn't really considered "negative".Spaying helps prevent uterine infection and breast cancer. Look online for the vets near you and look at the review. Spaying is usually not a life or death procedure, so any vet that actually knows what they are doing will be able to spay your dog for you. If you are that worried, as I said, look for the reviews.