Is two red bumps near incision after my Dog being spayed normal?

Hello, After 15 days of my dog Coco being spayed, I noticed between Thursday night through Saturday afternoon two red bumps the size of a whole punch appeared at the very end of her incision. Is this something I should be concerned about and have her…

Hello, After 15 days of my dog Coco being spayed, I noticed between Thursday night through Saturday afternoon two red bumps the size of a whole punch appeared at the very end of her incision. Is this something I should be concerned about and have her…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is two red bumps near incision after my Dog being spayed normal?...

• Is two red bumps near incision after my Dog being spayed normal?

Is two red bumps near incision after my Dog being spayed normal? General Dog Discussions
      Hello, After 15 days of my dog Coco being spayed, I noticed between Thursday night through Saturday afternoon two red bumps the size of a whole punch appeared at the very end of her incision. Is this something I should be concerned about and have her taken to a veterinarian to have it checked out or is there something I can do at home to help heal? Also, Friday was her first time outdoors.Thank you, I appreciate your help with this.

Is two red bumps near incision after my Dog being spayed normal? General Dog Discussions
    • If there is any question in your mind, I would take her to your vet just in case. I can't tell what it could be without seeing it, so definitely take her to the vet to make sure. :)