How much is it to get a dog spayed at Banfield?

I'm getting my dog fixed this following week, at Banfield. And I'm wondering what's the cost. I don't care if it's cheap or not, I just wanna know. :)My dog is a female bichon/lhasa that weighs 10 lbs. JUST turned 9 months. So I don't think that'd…

I'm getting my dog fixed this following week, at Banfield. And I'm wondering what's the cost. I don't care if it's cheap or not, I just wanna know. :)My dog is a female bichon/lhasa that weighs 10 lbs. JUST turned 9 months. So I don't think that'd…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much is it to get a dog spayed at Banfield?...

• How much is it to get a dog spayed at Banfield?

How much is it to get a dog spayed at Banfield? General Dog Discussions
      I'm getting my dog fixed this following week, at Banfield. And I'm wondering what's the cost. I don't care if it's cheap or not, I just wanna know. :)My dog is a female bichon/lhasa that weighs 10 lbs. JUST turned 9 months. So I don't think that'd matter... The Vet said it's fine.

How much is it to get a dog spayed at Banfield? General Dog Discussions
    • I'm not sure off of the top of my head or anything, but I do know they offer puppy plans and dog wellness plans that include spays/neuters as well as shots and all sorts of different tests.Some other local vet clinics do low cost spays and neuters. Depending where you live, a humane society might have a coupon for a low cost spay.I'm really glad you are responsible enough to get your dog fixed.