Would my dog be miserable at all times with meningitis? Or would it come and go?

My dog shows symptoms of meningitis and I have been to the vet 3 times. He just had to get some foxtails removed from inside his ear. Today he seems a lot happier. If meningitis were still an option, would he be utterly miserable at all times?Joylynn - I…

Would my dog be miserable at all times with meningitis? Or would it come and go?

My dog shows symptoms of meningitis and I have been to the vet 3 times. He just had to get some foxtails removed from inside his ear. Today he seems a lot happier. If meningitis were still an option, would he be utterly miserable at all times?Joylynn - I…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would my dog be miserable at all times with meningitis? Or would it come and go?...

• Would my dog be miserable at all times with meningitis? Or would it come and go?

Would my dog be miserable at all times with meningitis? Or would it come and go? General Dog Discussions
      My dog shows symptoms of meningitis and I have been to the vet 3 times. He just had to get some foxtails removed from inside his ear. Today he seems a lot happier. If meningitis were still an option, would he be utterly miserable at all times?Joylynn - I know what meningitis is and I know dogs can have it. Maybe u should look it up before u accuse me of not knowing it. Oh and I never said anything about a hair in his ear. You should look up foxtail while you're at it.

Would my dog be miserable at all times with meningitis? Or would it come and go? General Dog Discussions
    • I don't think you know what meningitis is. I'm not sure if dogs can even get meningitis but if he had it for long enough for you to go to the doctors 3 times then he'd be a dead dog by now. Meningitis has absolutely nothing to do with the hair in his ears, either.

• If he had meningitis he'd be dead. I had a puppy many, many years ago who got it. She did pull through but she was a very sick pup and was under a vet's care the whole time.