our 4 month old choc labrador has one side of snout larger than other ive just noticed, is this normal?

from an inch under eye down towards nose looks swollen, it does not hurt him, Ive only just noticed so it may be new....is this part of growing, I will take him to vet but wondered if anyone knows about this.

our 4 month old choc labrador has one side of snout larger than other ive just noticed, is this normal?

from an inch under eye down towards nose looks swollen, it does not hurt him, Ive only just noticed so it may be new....is this part of growing, I will take him to vet but wondered if anyone knows about this....
    General Dog Discussions : our 4 month old choc labrador has one side of snout larger than other ive just noticed, is this normal?...

• our 4 month old choc labrador has one side of snout larger than other ive just noticed, is this normal?

our 4 month old choc labrador has one side of snout larger than other ive just noticed, is this normal? General Dog Discussions
      from an inch under eye down towards nose looks swollen, it does not hurt him, Ive only just noticed so it may be new....is this part of growing, I will take him to vet but wondered if anyone knows about this.

our 4 month old choc labrador has one side of snout larger than other ive just noticed, is this normal? General Dog Discussions
    • No this is not normal. I have a chihuahua who had this problem. She went into the vet and got a shot which she was allergic to. About an hour after she came home the right side of her snout blew up. So we got her into the vet right away. If we did not get her there sooner she could of had a serious problem. Your dog probably got into something and is probably allergic either get her into the vet right away or call the vet at least.