Has anyone had a puppy (weimenarer) that got auto immune arthritis?

My 12 week old puppy (weimenarer) developed auto immune arthritis a few days ago. The vet thinks it is a reaction to the immunisations he had at 11 weeks old. The vet says my puppy might make a full recovery but I can't help worrying that he will have…

My 12 week old puppy (weimenarer) developed auto immune arthritis a few days ago. The vet thinks it is a reaction to the immunisations he had at 11 weeks old. The vet says my puppy might make a full recovery but I can't help worrying that he will have…...
    General Dog Discussions : Has anyone had a puppy (weimenarer) that got auto immune arthritis?...

• Has anyone had a puppy (weimenarer) that got auto immune arthritis?

Has anyone had a puppy (weimenarer) that got auto immune arthritis? General Dog Discussions
      My 12 week old puppy (weimenarer) developed auto immune arthritis a few days ago. The vet thinks it is a reaction to the immunisations he had at 11 weeks old. The vet says my puppy might make a full recovery but I can't help worrying that he will have to live with arthritis all his life.Has anyone had a similar experience or any advice at all.I am so worriedThank you

Has anyone had a puppy (weimenarer) that got auto immune arthritis? General Dog Discussions
    • I don't know really but good luck with it. And please keep the dog because I have seen a ton lately on craigslist that people are getting rid of and they are pretty dogs.

• Hey, well first of all I want to say how lucky you are to have such a beautiful dog, they are absolutly fantastic and very loving, I had one also but when my Mum died very suddenly had to give her back to the rescue centre, I miss her dearly! I don't have any advice on what you're asking but I do know that these dogs can become very ill, my dog had a very sensitive stomach and needed special food, and I think this is very common in these dogs, I hope he is ok and gets better soon, regards, a very jelous young girl lol x