Urgent!! Dog in Fight!?

i have a friend whos dog was in a fight with a pitbull, he said that his neck is bleeding a little, he is shaking slightly when he breaths in and is whining a little. He cant get any help and his parents wont let him call a vet out. What can he do?Thanks…

Urgent!! Dog in Fight!?

i have a friend whos dog was in a fight with a pitbull, he said that his neck is bleeding a little, he is shaking slightly when he breaths in and is whining a little. He cant get any help and his parents wont let him call a vet out. What can he do?Thanks…...
    General Dog Discussions : Urgent!! Dog in Fight!?...

• Urgent!! Dog in Fight!?

Urgent!! Dog in Fight!? General Dog Discussions
      i have a friend whos dog was in a fight with a pitbull, he said that his neck is bleeding a little, he is shaking slightly when he breaths in and is whining a little. He cant get any help and his parents wont let him call a vet out. What can he do?Thanks for the advice!he is 15 and from Ireland, and his parents, well, arnt very nice. They couldnt care less.He said that the bleeding is stoppig and the dog is in his room, he has no friends or family who live near and the nearest vets is 4 4 miles away..

Urgent!! Dog in Fight!?

Urgent!! Dog in Fight!? General Dog Discussions
    • depending on the depth of the wound and amount of bleeding there could be serious issues here....pit bulls are very strong and there could be broken bones or internal injuries your friend cannot see....i would suggest bringing him to a vet.

• It sounds like he has some superficial scratches and is just really shaken up. Let the dog rest, give him some water and let him just stay quiet for a little while. do'nt try to move him around, or clean the cuts until he relaxes a bit. then if he's still acting strange, call a vet without the parents permission.... not helping the dog is cruel.

• Have him call a vet and ask for advice. Put the parents on the phone with vet if neccessary Besides obvious injuries, dog could go into shock, which is potentially life threatening. Vet on phone shoud give basic advice, and go from there.

• See if you can find someone who loves animals to help. The dogs MUST get to a vet!! Just because there isn't much blood on the outside doesn't mean there isn't extensive damage inside! If nothing else, call Animal Control and tell them there is a vicious dog loose and maybe they'll come to check that out and can help your friend's dog, too. REPORT THE DOG WHO BIT HIM regardless of what you do now, though!!

• Call the animal control in your area, there is no charge for theme to respond.second of all this kind of behavior is unacceptable.thje authorities need to be involved.

• Wash the wound throroughly with soapy water, then apply some mouth wash. If the wound is like a gash, close it and tape the lips together. If it's a puncture wound, get it as clean as possible with the soapy water and get the mouth wash into it as deeply as possible.Good luck!